Wednesday 16 March 2016

Who is Firman Leung?

You might be wondering ... / Well, he's just some guy who's got a new job at American Capital Partners. Firman is the executive managing director of investment banking and capital markets at the firm. And ...

American Capital Partners is a full service investment firm founded in 2002; headquartered in Hauppauge, New York. ACP is dedicated to providing clients with effective, timely advice for today's increasingly dynamic market. The firm's seasoned management has over eighty years of experience in the securities industry. Our philosophy is to build strong relationships with our clients and serve each client's individual needs and objectives with integrity, while providing the highest possible quality advice and personal service in an ever-changing market.

Which is all right, I suppose. They have a philosophy. That's a good sign. I hate these shitty little firms that don't have a philosophy. Staffed by cretins, most of them. Life is a serious business, man. You need a philosophy to make it through, you dig?

...

It's the end of the week, for me. And I'm distracted. Don't worry about it, reader(s). I've got things on my mind. No one knows the troubles I've seen. / I bought a new mobile phone today, SIM free. [The SIM card is in the post.] The first new one in ten years. 'Christ, Mikey!' I know, Voice. It's a different world. I have no idea how it works. I might as well be a caveman seeing his first fire. Oh, I'll get to grips with it, somehow ...

Anything else? Give me a break! Why do you always want something else? I've told you about Firman Leung. Be happy with that.

Music? Well, I've managed to put a few albums on my new phone. The speaker is good. Powerage sounds great, man!