Monday 14 November 2016

The Chinese say Donald Trump is naive ...

Well, that's only the half of it. 'Not even half, boss.' No, not even half, Voice. / So it looks like there's going to be a trade war, and then a global depression. 'Great!' Ha! Unless Trump resigns sometime in the next six months, which I reckon he could easily do. A lot of abuse will be coming his way, and with his thin skin it might get too much for him. 'No problem, boss. He can just press the button.' Eh? What button? 'The big red one.' Enough of that talk, man! Let's be sensible.

Please ...

Ha! 'Ha!' Ha!

A bit confused, angry, not really caring ...

But ... uh, uh, uh, it's hard to be sensible, dear reader(s). 'Sounds like a title for a conceptual.' It certainly does. Oh, I'll write it later. / After my lunch. Yeah. I want one of those long cheese roll things, to cheer myself up, like.

This country is no better ...

And ... well, well ... and, well, it's hard to be optimistic, you know? The voters of this world are making a mess of everything. For a laugh. Oh, they won't be laughing long. / I don't think I'll ever vote again ...

At least we got the music! That's something. I mean, personally, it's something I feel good about, you dig? I just wanna do it all the time now. My shit. 'Shut the world out, Mikey!' Fuckin' A!

[My demo? I'm still recording ...]

I'm listening to Bobby Darin sing Mack the Knife ...

I really love this song. It was number one for nine weeks in America, like Hey Jude.

I'm not taking any prisoners any more. Those days are over. And it will be ... game over, soon.

[Watch this space. Or that one.]

Be patient ...

The world! I'm not depressed, man. The world can do what it wants to do.

Trump and Farage, men of the people, in a fucking golden lift. Who cares?!

There are actually two trillion galaxies in the universe, astronomers revealed recently. So forget all the philosophies and ideologies. Do you think they care on planet Tharg ... for your small thoughts? Forget about it! You're playing a losing game - if that's your thing.

I don't imagine they want to conserve or change anything in this shithole ...

Anyway, laters.