Monday 9 January 2017

Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management is leaving the UK

Well, well ... / Oh, I wonder why ... 'It's obvious, boss.' Is it, Voice? I haven't heard anyone say. 'A change is as good as a rest.' What?! 'I don't know. Maybe it's nicer in Paris and Luxembourg.' / Edmond, Edmond, Edmond ...

The Edmond de Rothschild group Asset Management business offers investors the best of both worlds: on the one hand, the diversity and accessibility of a player with international reach [oh, except the UK, which will soon be an isolated country, cut off from the rest of the world, struggling to trade and even survive]; and on the other, the expertise and proximity of an established authority in the industry. The Group is characterized by its strong spirit of independence. Its management choices, being firmly oriented towards active management, are based on strong convictions within concentrated portfolios. These portfolios are not linked to benchmarks and stand out from the traditional asset management offering thanks to their distinctive and innovative management styles.

Very nice. 'Ha!' / Obviously, dear reader(s), I added the small note in the square brackets. We can only imagine what Edmond thinks about Brexit ... 'Oh, he ain't impressed?' We can only imagine, man.

But I know what I think. (Because it's me, you dig? I know what goes on in my own mind. It's only natural.) Mayhem seems to be going for a hard Brexit now. 'Christ!' It's really worrying. I can't believe the whole country is going to be wrecked just to solve some internal problems in the Conservative Party. 'Anyone would think that they weren't patriots and only cared about themselves, boss.' Well ...

Ah, what does it matter? I'm not even going to write about it no more. It's boring me now. Enough! 'Already?' Yes!

...

Hundreds of millions of years ago ... fish came upon the land, our land, looking for a new life - as Stewart Lee will tell you. Times change. / I'm concentrating on music now. That's it!

Anything else? Not really. I'll be working on a conceptual later, No. 478. 'The one after No. 477?' Yes. / Normal people get normal results. However, I'm not normal. I just get DIZZY(!), you understand?