Thursday 3 August 2017

Bow River Capital Partners has raised some cash ...

Yeah. Okay. How much? ... you're probably wondering, dear reader(s). 'Not just that. What do they need the cash for, boss?' For their fourth buyout fund, Voice, which they're calling the 2017 Fund, rather imaginatively. 'Okay, okay. Let me guess ... $300 million.' Well, they wanted $200 million, man. 'Okay, so $300 million then, like I said.' No, afraid not. They've raised $262 million. 'Oh.' It's not bad, Voice. Come on! 'But it's not $300 million, is it?' No, it's not $300 million. But it's more than they wanted. Not everyone is as ambitious as we are. You seem to forget that, son. I mean, personally, if I were trying to raise $200 million, I would probably get $500 million. 'Yeah. [I'd get a cool billion. Ha!]' But that's just me, you dig? Everyone is different. That's why the world is such a beautiful place.

Anyway, Bow River Capital ...

Founded in 2003, Bow River Capital is a private investment firm based in Denver, Colorado. The partners formed Bow River Capital following several years of successfully investing their own monies with a long term vision of building a world class, diversified investment management platform committed to the lower middle market. Collectively, we have deployed capital into diverse industries and across the capital structure.

That's from their website. There's a lot more of it, but, but, but ... I'm not in the mood. Obviously, I wish them all the best with their fourth fund. 'It would be churlish not to, boss.' Of course it would. / Oh, they want to invest in infrastructure, engineering, healthcare, and industrial business services. Just so you know, dear reader(s).

...

Jesus H. - !!! Anything else? It's nearly the end of the week, kook(s). I'll be doing a conceptual later, No. 535. But until then ... NOTHING(!) because I'm all confused and shit. I just want this week to be over, you dig? Yeah, yeah. Right. Okay. Ha!

Laters.